Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Drinkard Family


Hi everyone. Let me start w/ telling you all a/b our family. Matt and Kat Drinkard are 30. We have been together since we were 18. I went to Odenville and Matt went to Moody High. We both went to Jeff State where Matt studied computers and I studied Office Info. Matt finished in January and proposed in Febuary in Mentone. WE were married 16 months later on June 1,2002. We had Emma on December 2, 2004. And yes, of course she is the love of our lives. We lived in Moody for a while. And had a turn of events in July 2007. Now we live in Fultondale, Emma goes to a wonerful GCA (Gardendale Christian Academy) which we love. I work in Hoover for a chemical company for 9 years and Matt in plumbing in Moody. We are very happy w/ our marriage and parenthood. We are currently attending Church of Bradford Road and really love it. My sis is my BFF and she is married to a Matt also. And has Mason (12) and Abby (8). You will hear me talk a/b them often. That's a/b the gest I guess. God bless!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment