Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Thankful

I was reading sweet Kayleigh's site and some friends put on their site a list of things they were thankful for. Here are mine - feel free to post yours also:
I am thankful my daughter wanted me to pick her up and dance with her last night.
I am thankful I am the first thing she sees each and every morning.
I am thankful Emma and Matt are happy and healthy.
I am thankful my mom and step dad live next door and we can see each other every single day.
I am thankful Emma is able to tell me every day what she did at school and we can talk and laugh a/b our day together.
I am thankful for God's awesome and abundant love for us.
I am thankful for Emma's sweet funny personality that makes us laugh and look at her funny every day!!!
I am thankful for a second chance at marriage with my wonderful husband.

I am thankful for God's forgiveness!!!!

Now, what are you thankful for????

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful job Kat. Kayleigh's story has not only made me more thankful and appreciative of my family..but made my faith in the lord that much stronger. After all if they can still be faithful and love him with out being angry after all they have gone through, then I can sing his praises for all the things he has given me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You also have to make sure that the bag has the things that your baby would like. This is very important because it will help them to be comfortable and happy with their bag. You are curious to know more about diaper backpack reviews, discover here.

    ReplyDelete