Monday, June 22, 2009

Summer Time

Let me tell you - summer is the greatest. Here's why:
Every night after dinner and bath lately we have been catching lightning bugs and moseying over to moms for ice cream. It is so much fun and watching Emma and dad catch lightning bugs together makes me fall in love w/ him all over again. It is the sweetest thing ever and I love seeing it every night. The other night I was standing at the sink (like us moms do constantly i'm sure) and saw Emma come into view of the window hunkering down for a lightning bug. Then here comes dad getting one too. I just stood watching and enjoying it sooooo much!!! Love it!!!

Of course swimming is awesome. Seeing Emma learn to swim and jump off the diving board is so neat. I have to grab her in passing to smother on more sunscreen of course.

Grilling is awesome too. We get to enjoy the nice yard, living next door to mom, Max of course and all the fun outdoor stuff. And of course if there is water anywhere close she is in it. Love summer!!!! I will post pics soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment