Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Cards for Hailey

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/haileygraceleslie

Hey everyone. HEre is the site to keep updated on sweet baby Hailey. Now you all know her Aunt is one of my very good friends, Amy Calvin. I had the idea that we all need to get our kids to make a Get Well or Valentines card for Hailey and get the kids to sign it w/ their City/State on it. So Amy can take it to her and she can see all of the lives she is touching w/ her bravery and strength and by God's grace. If you want to do this please email me and I will give you my address:
kdrinkard@industrialchem.com
Please everyone, as a mom I really think this will touch hers and her families lives for years to come. Let's get a TON of cards to her. Doesn't have to be anything special, just from the heart.

Kat

3 comments:

  1. Hey Kat - Thanks for leaving me a comment! Hope Emma is feeling better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am praying for Hailey...I just visited her website and I can't believe what happened!!! She is a brave girl!!

    ReplyDelete