Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentines

Hello everyone. Wanted to wish you all a Happy Valentines and a great weekend. Men, get out there and pamper your wives!!! Women, remind your fella's why they married you. WE don't have big plans since Emma was gone the past 2 Saturday nights. So me and Matt had Valentines early in our house. I can't have her gone again, mom can't take it!!! So we (or I) decided to keep Mason and Abby and let Matt and Jenn have a quiet night alone. I got a friend from work to order me, matt, memaw and Papa steaks from her butcher friend and we will grill them. Since Abby is lactose intolerant w/ stage 3 reflux, we have to be real careful w/ what she eats. I think she can have chicken though. Matt always said he would rather stay in and grill than go out to eat. So we are going to get a propane tank and fire up the new grill. It should be a lot of fun I think. Mason's game is at 2:45 and we will bring the kids home w/ us after. Mason will probably stay at Me-Maw and Papa's since they have computers and a WII but you never know. He is more of an outside kid most of the time. We haven't kept them since Thanksgiving weekend, so it is overdue. I am real excited and know the girls will have a ball. I'm fortunate Matt has been w/ me 12 years and is so close to Mason and Abby. That allows me to be close to them too.
Yesterday was our 9 year Anniversary of when we got engaged. I told him Happy Anniversary yesterday and he said 'how can you remember that'? I said I'm a girl, that's what we do.
I talked to Jennifer Turley last night and she is 12 weeks and feeling good. She said she was tired but that's normal and she works 10 hr days, so to be expected. She said she bought some fanny belt thing from Mother hood. I have never heard of them and will have to check it out.
That's all from us. WE are doing well and excited a/b our weekend.
Happy Valentines Everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment