Monday, January 5, 2009

Awesome weekend

Hi everyone. We are back from the weekend and it was such a good one. The washing machine part came in Friday night and you should have seen us. All 3 of us were standing on the front porch waiting for the UPS guy with baited breath. Matt and Papa fixed it first thing Sat. morning and it was done and in by lunch. They amaze me. Between the 2 of them, they can do anything. In the old house Matt fixed faucets and put up lights, ceiling fans, they both built the Bible for Emma's parade, put up crown modeling, etc. Some men have to pay people to do those things, not my men!!! I am so lucky to have them and they continue to amaze me. We spent the night w/ Deb and Glenn and hung out w/ McCain and Ella and Amber. She is getting so big. I will have to download some pics and post them soon. She is 19 months old and is as beautiful and funny as ever. And she loves me and I love it so much. She walks to me w/ her arms out for me to love her and pick her up. It is so awesome and warms my heart.

Sunday we went to church and Deb came with us. Rodney was awesome as always and the music really gets us pumped up. Then saw Logan b/c Emma was having a fit. Then off to Mason's party where my sis and Matt have painted the kitchen and decorated w/ antique plates which look awesome. And we got to see all of my family and the people I love the most. Sheila and Angela are still on their cruise. But other than that, I am so thankful for the day. We got to spend it w/ our families and enjoy them and had such an awesome time. I thanked God last night in my prayers for such a wonderful, weekend filled w/ our friends and family we love so much. We are so lucky to all be so healthy and happy right now. I thank God for them.

Now we are all back at school and work and back to normalcy. Matt P is supposed to be working on my house some more today. Motivates us to want to do more w/ it.

xoxo- kat

No comments:

Post a Comment