Thursday, January 8, 2009

My Inspiration

I have been working since September to get this weight off and I am now down to 120 thankfully. Before I got pg w/ Emma I was on the depo shot, while teaching/taking aerobics and eating like a bird. Yet I gained like 30# and could not until now, get it off. I haven't exercised much b/c through cheering I just got burned out. (i know some of you know what i mean) But now that Matt is SO AWESOME and works out religiously he is inspiring me to do the same. This summer at the beach I could tell he was proud of the way he looked. And he is freaking huge!!! I'm telling you, he went from big to taking Hydroxycut and BAM - HUGE!!!! Sure, there will always be someone sexier, hotter, bigger, cuter/prettier than all of us. But man, my husband is DANG HOT!!!!! So I need to get a move on and catch up to him. Last night I took Tricia's advice and got a work out video and some hand weights. MAtt was at the gym so I had Emma while trying to do it and it didn't work out too well. I had to cut it short, but that's ok. I am a tad sore today and am on the road to a healthy/hot me. Thank you Matt for encouraging me and inspiring me and for being so stinking HOT!!!!! :) WE are both eating pretty healthy (most of the time) also and that will show Emma how to live also. I tried to jump on her new trampoline for exercise but that didn't work too well. After having such a hard labor, can't really do that. Anyway, just wanted to keep everyone updated.
We have Awards Day tomorrow. Can't wait to beam w/ pride for our sweet girl.
Mason had an awards day this week w/ recognition for being on Beta Club and all A's I think. Such a great guy!!! And Abby has another pagent in February. Beautiful thing!!!

Thank you Lord for our happy, healthy family. WE owe all the glory to You.

1 comment:

  1. You are doing it and that is what counts, even when you get those little interruputions. I finally got up at 5:30 this morning!! Yay! And I got to stretch, which I have not done since pregnancy. We can start be accountable to each other! love you sooo much!

    ReplyDelete