Friday, January 30, 2009

Family Update 01-30-09

Good morning everyone. Got a weird one w/ Emma this morning. She complained the other night in the tub that her cheek and ear was hurting. But I didn't think anything a/b it. And we ran out of Xyrtec Sat. So she went Sunday - WEdnesday w/o it. Then she went to the dentist yesterday AM and seemed fine. She didn't eat well last night but slept well. She also laid back in the new recliner last night saying she didn't feel good. (hum) She woke up this AM saying her ear and cheek hurt. And it is swollen on her right side like crazy. She was crying when I got her dressed saying her cheek hurt. Like big tears and I thought she was being sleepy and whimpy. But when I finally took a minute to look she was swollen pretty bad on that right side. I took her temp and it was normal and went ahead and gave her some Motrin. I figured that is an anti-inflammatory so it would help. I took her on to school and they recognized right off she was swollen. I asked her to bite down and she said doing that didn't hurt. So I left her there telling them Papa and Me-Maw are home if she is miserable and can come to get her. I made her an appt at 4:15 for the doc to see what they say. I think it's either an ear infection or the dentist has aggravated something or a allergic reaction to something. I'm not sure which. But the last time she had an allergic reaction it went into her bloodstream and landed us in Childrens ER in the middle of the night. I really wonder what in the world this is???? Anyway, mommy instinct tells me it is something, so we are going in. Poor girl!!! I hope she is ok at school and not in pain.

Other than that, we are good. I am finished w/ Kids Market clothes. Last night finished putting barcodes on them and seperating them into size piles. I have got until March 7, so I'm ahead of schedule. I'm supposed to be getting some of Meghan's kids clothes to sell for her. And Jenn is giving me some of Abby's to add to mine. So I wanted to go ahead and get mine done.

Tonight just hanging at home. Tomorrow is Mason's game at 9AM, then my hair appt and Emma is supposed to stay w/ Jenn. Depending on what the doc says today, we aren't sure now though. Sunday is church and visit Matt's parent's. I miss them!!! We used to live right there and now are so far away!!!

Next week is Matt's surgery so I am getting my grocery list ready for that and getting everything else in place at the house. They have been working on our water all week and that's been fun. WE never know from night to night whether our water will be clear or orange. Lovely!!!

I will check back - hope and pray my baby is ok.
I also don't know anything yet a/b Hailey. I am assuming no news is good news. I think her mom was scheduled to ahve the baby this week.

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment