Thursday, January 15, 2009

Emma this week

Hi everyone, while of course we are thinking of and praying for Hailey, I wanted to update you on Emma-lu. She did 2 hours of gymnastics Monday to make up for missed weeks over the holidays. Miss Beth said she was doing fantastic and a natural. I got there in time to watch some and she is good. (then again, I am probably biased and wanting a gymnast/cheerleader on my hands) She got her report card sent home Tuesday and everything looked good. We are working on letter recognition through flash cards every night. And now also working on numbers 10-20. She does well until 15 then skips around. But we will get there I'm sure. To look in her classroom is funny b/c it's all what we are working on at home at night also. She is probably so sick of going over all of that stuff. Oh and she is singing a new song a/b Jesus's disciples and it is so cute!!!! I love it and get her to sing it like 5x a night to us. Daddy had a big grin last night when she was sitting, singing it to him. I hope she always does that for us.

This weekend the only plan is to go bowling w/ mom, frank, alisa, deb, glenn, and maybe jenn's family. I hope they can go b/c it will be SOOO much fun and I will be too busy taking pics to even bowl. And of course church hopefully. I wish so much we lived closer so we could be more involved. Then again it's so great living next door to mom/Frank and Emma's school is fantastic. So good and bad I guess.

Again, continuing to pray for Hailey and her family and the docs/surgeons/nurses. Also pray for Matt. He has to have surgery on his right rotator cuff on Feb. 5. He had surgery on his left back in May I think and did it w/o narcotics. This time we are still doing the pump, but he will have narcotics w/ me carefully monitoring. I pray it goes well and I trust it will.

BBL - Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment