Friday, January 23, 2009

Praise God

Happy Friday everyone. I have a HUGE praise report this morning. My sister's husband, Matt Phillips celebrated 2 years of recovery yesterday. He will get his 2-year chip tonight at Celebrate Recovery and we owe it all to God. He is an awesome God!!!!! Matt is a huge inspiration to all of us and is a walking miracle. I brag on him every chance I get and I am just beyond proud of him. I knew he could do it, we all did. But until he let go and let God, he was trapped in the hell that we know as addiction. It is a horrible hell that so many people get sucked into. And only the strong survive it. Matt Phillips (I put his last name all the time b/c my husband is named Matt also) is a strong believer, follower in Jesus Christ and give Him all the glory. He and his family, as well as mine go to Church of Bradford Road and Celebrate Recovery at Clearbranch. Matt and I have only been to CR once but need to go more. To know where Matt P was, and where he is now. To know his story and his testimony is absolutely a miracle in every sense of the word. I pray he continues on this path and continues to amaze all of us. I have never seen my sister or Mason/Abby so happy. He just opened his own company doing home remodeling/matienance and is finally living his dream. Again, God is awesome and can do anything if you let Him. We are so proud of him!!! Please thank God for his recovery and remember him in your prayers.

BBL - Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment