Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Papa


Wanted to brag on our Papa for a minute. My mom married Frank Fendley a/b 3 years back and w/ that came the biggest blessing. He is the most wonderful man ever!!! He does so much for us w/o even asking. Mom can't even want for anything (really any of us) w/o him getting it. For instance: I mentioned the other day (the live next door) that b/c our floor still slants some I wanted to get some furniture things that sit on the bottom of the furniture. We had been using coasters and it looked pretty tacky. He has those things for his furniture so they won't crease the carpet. I get home the next day and he had a pack for me.
And he does this ALL the time. He gets Emma from school every day. And they go to Burger King, Wal-MArt, Dollar Store, etc. She always has toys from that day and/or food. He feeds her dinner all the time before I even get home. Gets' mom anything and everything she wants, lets us drive his truck/Jeep if/when we need, works on our washing machine, builds the school Bible for the parade, etc. I called today to let him know when MAtt is out w/ his arm surgery he won't be able to drive a stick. So he will have my car and I will need the Jeep. Of course he is fine w/ that and will have it gassed and ready for me. when I got home last night he had already fed Emam dinner, and deposited money in my account.
Seriously, I couldn't ask for a better step-father and we are all so blessed to have him. They live next door so we are EXTREMELY close and I plan to keep it that way. I'm a momma's girl anyway!!! When I was sick w/ the flu last year I stayed w/ them and he got me movies, food, milkshakes, did laundry, etc. He is the best!!! Not to mention what all he does for Alisa. (miss her BTW)
Anyway, wanted to brag. He is a Godly man, (they are Catholic), great provider, happy, sweet, funny, SO smart, etc. He is even building websites for some jewlry companies around town and they are paying him w/ furniture. (which of course mom loves)
He is awesome!!!! God bless Papa!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment